from Everyone at Castle Arcana
The Proprietors and friends of Castle Arcana are pleased to welcome in the holiday season with our own Christmas Calendar display. We hope you enjoy the calendar as much as we enjoyed making it.
To those of you who may be a little confused about how it all works, here is a brief overview:
- There are 24 numbered windows in all, one for each day of December leading up to the grand finale on Christmas Eve.
- Run your cursor over a number to make it light up. Then click to bring up a small window with a Christmas story or other treat. If you try to open a window before the proper day, you will be thwarted! For instance, if you look at the calendar on December 5, you will be able to open the first five windows, but not the later ones.
- When you are finished with a story window, simply close the window by clicking on the close box to return to the calendar.
- There will be a new story for each day of the calendar.
That's it! Come back each day and learn something new as the season unfolds. And if you have a few minutes of free time, please feel free to explore the rest of the Castle, which is all decorated for Christmas. Or click on the Christmas tree in the hall to add your entry to our Christmas Giftbook.
The Proprietors would like to thank the following artists who worked on the Castle Arcana Christmas Calendar:
- Christopher Grotke drew and colored the main picture of the village of Crumpton, and illustrated the story pages for days 11, 17, 19, and 20.
- Ann Powers illustrated story pages for days 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, and 21.
- David Grotke illustrated story pages for days 1, 4, 9, 10, 22, 23, and 24.
Please don't hesitate to e-mail us your comments.
Back to Castle Arcana Christmas